Thursday, January 3, 2013

January 3 - Success! Woo hoo! {Insert image here of Q doing a little soft shoe shuffle of happiness} Got on the scale yesterday and it said 123.4. The exact same weight I was on Christmas! I've stabilized. Finally. Phew.

So let the exercising continue! Tuesday was a bump day. Match Amherst, who turns out to be Match Rich, seems to be a slow play type of guy so there was no outing with him. Yesterday I was once again a cleaning maniac. Tonight, tomorrow, and possibly the weekend, my manservant will be in residence so that we can clear out the two main floor bedrooms for the remodeling project. I imagine there's going to be lots of heavy lifting and manual labor involved. My non-existent muscles are gleefully looking forward to it! I've also got a full dance card for the weekend. Bowling with Match Scott tomorrow night, snowshoeing with Match Steve on Saturday, haven't heard back from Match Tom about Sunday so I'm now slotting in Match Chris instead for another round of snowshoeing. I swear dating is like having a part time job............

I'm also still trying to eat real food once in a while. Sandi, fabulous friend that she is, bought me a fondue pot for Christmas. I made a blue cheese/cognac fondue the other night. I managed to dip 4 cherry tomatoes, a stalk of celery, and 2 bagel chips. Granted it took me 2 glasses of milk to swallow everything and there may have been a couple of choking incidents..incidences...hmmmm... but whatever. I'm going to continue trying to eat real food and one of these days it will be possible to do it without it being hazardous.

Both Leo and Kunkel mentioned yesterday that my speech sounds MUCH better than before the holiday break. Yay! I always love to hear that. Most girls want to be told they look skinny or that they're having a good hair day. I just want to hear that my enunciation has improved and that I sound less like I have a cheek full of chewing tobacco. LOL!

I think I actually managed to sleep for 7 hours straight last night instead of the usual 3-4 hour bursts. Hopefully it wasn't a fluke and will continue.

Okay, that's all I have to report. 2013 is already kicking 2012's ass! Rock on!

No comments:

Post a Comment