Tuesday, June 19, 2012

June 19 - Just heard from the doctor's office.

Monday, 6/25 I have a pre-op appointment with the doctor. I get to watch a video on what is going to happen and what needs to be done for follow up care. Fun! Not. I had better take some darned good notes. Actually, I should probably drag somebody with me and have them take notes as well as a backup plan.

Meanwhile, the doctor's office will be calling me back to setup the appointment to meet the plastic surgeon. Highland Hospital will also be calling me to set up a pre-op appointment where they do bloodwork, an ekg, etc.

Chickie on the phone said that the CAT scan results are back and that the doctor will be calling me to talk about those as well.

And lastly, surgery is scheduled for July 2nd.

Phew. 

No comments:

Post a Comment