Friday, June 22, 2012

June 22 - My mad scheduling skills from work are coming into play with the upcoming fun-o-rama.

- My boss guy is going to go to my pre-op appointment with me on Monday and be my second set of ears. This works out well for a number of reasons, a) he's a guy so he won't be too grossed out by whatever we'll be seeing in the video we have to watch, b) he has his own health issues so feeding tubes, surgeries, scars, etc. are old hat to him, and c) he'll have a clearer understanding of exactly how much work I'm going to be missing so he can figure out if we need a temp and what should be happening in the office while I'm gone. It's a trifecta of positive!
- JT will take me to the hospital the day of surgery.
- Luke will be at my house, furball sitting while I'm in the hospital.
- Sush Guy will be picking me up from the hospital, making sure I have all needed drugs, and getting me settled back at home with my cell phone, Wii, and Kindle close at hand.

I think I'm set. Am I missing anything??

No comments:

Post a Comment