Monday, October 22, 2012

October 21 - The Advil didn't do squat. I was in a living hell from 8:00 am Sunday until noon today. I will be keeping a much closer eye on the level of my pain meds from here on out. I guess it's kind of nice to know exactly how much they're helping me although I was a little surprised to find out that they're helping A LOT. You'd think the pain would be starting to tone down by now. Not so much. Have you ever accidentally touched a hot burner on the stove? That's what the entire left side of my tongue feels like with no pain meds in my system. GAH! And the gagging thing was 100x worse than usual. I was up every 45 minutes to an hour last night. Made for a very long night and a very tired and unhappy camper today. Probably heading to bed soon.

On a happy note, I came home to find a package on my porch. My Mom sent me SIX boxes of Carnation instant breakfast packets! Thanks Mom! It made me realize that the reminder e-mail I had sent myself at work never arrived. It must have gotten caught in our spam filter so I had once again forgotten all about buying these. I now have sustenance for the next 3-4 weeks and it's good to know what these things look like so that it will be easier to find them in the store when I need more. Good stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment