Tuesday, October 30, 2012

October 30 - I ate a yogurt! Yes, an entire 6 oz container of key lime flavored yogurt. Just now. Yep, me. I'm very proud. Can you tell?

It tasted like crud and by the end, my tongue was starting to hurt from the swallowing motion, but I muscled my way through. I'm really relieved that I finally ate something substantial! I've tried soup, grits, mac and cheese, cheesy rice, mashed potatoes and gravy. Nothing seems to want to go down. I get nauseous just smelling half those foods. So, at least I have a positive report on my homework the next time I see Dr. A. And I can start supplementing the Carnation drinks with yogurts throughout the day. Woo hoo!

I MEANT to try out the juicer on Sunday but after 7 straight hours of shopping with Sam on Saturday....yeah, Sunday found me in bed all day long. I have a juice bible arriving from Amazon tomorrow though so juicing is definitely coming up within the next few days. It too will be a great supplement to my diet!

That's it for now. Just a quickie. But really wanted to announce the yogurt consumption. :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment