Thursday, August 22, 2013

And so it begins....

From JT:  I dropped the Mighty Q off "bright" and early this morning.  She made cookies for me and the surgeon so it's not all bad.  I think she's feeling a combination of nervousness (since there are no sure things with the surgery) and relief (she will be able to breath again) about the day.  She was fairly upbeat during the prep time and we just joked and talked about a variety stuff a bit.  She had a big team of people around her that are going to be helping with the surgery and she seems to be in good hands.  They are supposed to update me throughout the day so if I have anything I'll post it here.  The doctor himself will call me when it's all said and done, but that will probably be dinnerish time.  Wish her all the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment