Friday, July 12, 2013

July 12

Doctor's office called this morning. I'm heading in for a pre-op appointment this afternoon at 2:30. Biopsy is scheduled for next Wednesday. Dr. C really doesn't let any grass grow under his feet!

I have to go talk to HR. I was already out on disability for 6 weeks last summer. I think they only allow you 12 weeks a year before your job is no longer protected.

I already sent a note to my boss letting him know that he might want to start thinking about job coverage for me, ASAP.

I also need to set up an appointment with a lawyer and get a will in place. Not that I have anything of value but I have some specific nostalgia items that I would like to go to specific people. Not sure if a will would take care of something like that but I need to find out. I'd also like to leave my house to my buddy Jamie with the stipulation that he lives there and takes care of my furballs until they die. I should probably discuss that with him. Ugh! Life details!

Meanwhile, note to Sammy: Most excellent advice in regards to trying to gain as much weight as possible before the next surgery. (Stupid scale said 115 this morning!) I stopped at DD this morning and am sucking down a 460 calorie iced coffee. I also have a box of the Carnation breakfast stuff on my desk, I'm going to try to start downing 3 of those a day as well. I sticky noted a schedule on the front of the box to specify what time I should be ingesting one. I also plan to stop at Weggie's tonight to switch back to whole milk instead of the 2% crap that's currently in my fridge. And thanks for giving me permission to get addicted to pain pills. You're the best. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment