Tuesday, August 28, 2012

August 28 - Well, I can tell that the humidifier was working and working well because I could feel the moisture in the air when I went upstairs last night and my sheets were a bit on the clammy side. Unfortunately, I had my worst night so far in regards to my mouth. I woke up at 3:00 am and it felt like I had stuck my tongue in a blender. I laid there for 30 minutes analyzing the pain. I finally decided that Advil was just not going to cut it so I broke the seal on the liquid Vicodin. Took 30 minutes to kick in but once it did, I slept like a rock until my alarm went off. That might be my new bedtime plan. Although last night I was using the cool mist setting on the humidifier. Tonight I'm going to try the warm mist setting and see if that makes any difference whatsoever.

I was reading my Ensure Plus bottle this morning as I was drinking my breakfast. It made me laugh. It specifically calls out that it is meant to help a person maintain or gain weight. Such a 180 from the past 5 years when I've been struggling to lose weight! It just strikes me as funny. :-)

Okay, I'm off to radiate, then I can cut a link from my paper chain!

No comments:

Post a Comment