Friday, February 1, 2013

February 1 - OMG! Has it really been that long since I posted?? I am so sorry. What a slacker!

So, shingles are definitely all gone. I have a follow up appointment with Dr. K on 2/12. Not sure it's really necessary for the shingles but meanwhile I have a laundry list of other stuff to discuss with her. I'm going to see if she'll give me another script for the thrush, I'll probably cave and get the flu shot, and I need to talk to her about birth control. It feels so good to have a doctor that I can get an appointment with and who doesn't leave me sitting in the waiting room for over 2 hours!

Eating is continuing to improve. Last night I made chicken cordon bleu for Scott and I managed to eat some as well (drowned it in sauce!). He's coming over again tonight and I'm making a black bean/kielbasa recipe that my friend Karen sent me. So my diet is definitely expanding which is good because I signed up for that running program. It starts next Saturday and I'm def going to have to beef up my food intake once it starts! Below is a picture of Scott and his daughter Jessica (13 years old).


I'm still loving yoga and signed up for another 6 sessions of it. There hasn't been any more meetups that I've been interested in going on. A lot of the social ones revolve around eating and/or drinking. I'm waiting for more hikes!



Improvements:
- 20% of food tastes meh, 40% of food tastes okay, 20% of food tastes rotten.
- I've had a couple of nights in the past week or two where not only did I sleep through the night but I even hit my snooze button a time or two!

- No Improvements:
- Sporadic sleeping still happening.
- I still have thrush.
- Back of tongue still swollen.
- I'm still not producing spit.
- Garbled talking.

- Bullfrog effect still going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment