Sunday, September 15, 2013

Cast of characters

I was thinking that it might be nice to put some faces to the names that I mention on here so I've created a list of the 'cast' in my life. If I forgot anyone, let me know! And a few of these photos I had to shanghai from Facebook because I either didn't have a pic or I didn't have anything recent. I hope that was okay!!

Andy and Kim. My friends who moved to Idaho and now send me some really awesome care packages and who are always checking up on me.


Babydoll (aka Scott). The hottest, sweetest man to ever hit this world!


My boss guy. One of the top 3 bestest bosses ever!


Chris S. who was kind enough to send me all sorts of info on ASL and Toby who happily gives me a ride whenever and wherever I need it.


Dr. Karen. My woman in the field who gives me the inside scoop when I need it and is a most excellent and entertaining pen pal!


El. My friend that brings some kid time into my life with her adorable Blueberry and keeps me occupied proofreading her college assignments. :-)


ElRay. My friend who was lost for a while but is now back and offers some really great support!


Freedom. The bubba butt who makes me laugh.


H. The friend who has created a company called HHAT specifically to meet my chauffeuring needs. Kunkel. My friend who has no problem running a nail file to the hospital for me and washing oogie blankets. Maynard. My work honey bunny who recently became employed by HHAT. ;-)


Itty: The furball that takes care of all my mice, bird, and squirrel needs.


Jack and Daisy. The last of the furballs that make me smile.


Jamie. The friend extraordinaire who pet sits, does handyman work, and keeps me company when babydoll is unavailable for things like the 98PXY Summer Jam!


JBB. My NYC friend who keeps me laughing with her off the wall e-mails and more recently the hat modeling gig I've assigned to her.


Judy. My caving friend and inside contact at Strong.


JT. Another friend extraordinaire who is always there with the most inappropriate jokes that he can think of to snap me out of my malaise.


Kit. The all time bestest boss ever who converted over into a truly wonderful friend that I can talk plainly and simply to, no matter the topic.


Leo. My second work Mom.


Lisa. My first work Mom.





Peg. My caving friend who also chauffeurs and has offered up pet services.



RayB and Jer. Two work buddies who are always there, willing to listen. And in RayB's case, get shanghaied into bringing me home from the hospital the first time around because Toby forgot and rode his bicycle to work. Doh!

Renee. Sammy's MIL and a fellow cancer survivor who never seems to run out of pep talks for me. :-)


Sandi (on the left). Long time friend who let's me commiserate via text when I'm feeling blue.


Sam and the family. She's been in my life since I was 16 years old and I cannot imagine her ever not being there for anything I might need.


T. The long time friend that adores my cooking and is always giving me little 'thinking of you' gifts to lift my spirits.


William. My work dad who told the story about the mouse who made butter.


1 comment: