Saturday, September 28, 2013

September 28

So, I found a picture of Julia Styles that I really liked and went with it.

My hairdresser, Jen, is totally awesome. I e-mailed her ahead of time letting her know what's going on with me and what's has been and will be going on with my hair. So she came prepared with pics on her iPad and had some really good input such as; she said that she thinks I'd look adorable in a pixie cut but I have enough shocks going on n my life right now and to go from really long hair to a pixie was probably asking too much. This cut is what we came up with. I like it so far. We'll see what the upkeep is when I wash it and 'do' it myself.

I ended up getting a little over heated while she was cutting my hair. Thought I might pass out! I ended up asking her to take a 5 minute break at which point I stripped down to just my tank top and had to go stand on the porch for a few minutes to cool off. Got a little nauseous too. Not fun.

Nothing really new on the health front to report. I used my hand repair kit last night and my hands feel marvelous this morning. I'll be using that stuff every night while I sleep.

I started my packlist for Niagara Falls. I have a column for Luggage, a column for HBA, and a column for Lary stuff. The lary stuff is by far the longest column. Sheesh!

My friend El posted an article on Facebook recently that I absolutely loved. I want to print it out and read it like once a week just to keep me ticking in the right direction.

http://www.cracked.com/blog/6-harsh-truths-that-will-make-you-better-person/

That's really all I have today. Things will get a little more exciting once I go see the doctors on Wed. and Thurs.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the cut! And holy crap....you look amazing Cathy! Hugs from Idaho

    ReplyDelete