Tuesday, September 17, 2013

September 17

Okay, I'm currently sitting in front of my computer, bawling my eyes out. It's not going to be a good day today. I just received a message on my answering machine. I was supposed to be seeing Dr. Miller this Friday for a followup. They canceled that and moved it to Thursday, 10/3. This would be fine except for the fucking row of staples in my chest. I really want to know what I'm supposed to do about them. Will they fall out on their own? Can I pull them out myself? VNS is supposed to come see me today, can they take them out? I have an appointment with some unknown doctor at my PCP's practice tomorrow, can she remove them? I can't imagine  them staying in for another 2 weeks. It just doesn't sound right. I e-mailed Dr. Miller yesterday asking him about it. No response. I just sent another e-mail via the patient portal, we'll see if that gets a response. I'm feeling very abandoned over here.............

No comments:

Post a Comment