Saturday, June 21, 2014

Memorial Service deets

I was recently told that people sometimes bring stuff to a Memorial Service and was asked what I would like. Flowers, balloons, wine, donations. So, I gave it some thought. If you feel like participating in something silly but useful, here is what I would like to see. I want everyone to bring a pig to my service. Yep, you heard me, a pig. Okay, not a real pig. A piggy bank, a piggy keychain, a piggy wine stopper. I don't care what form he takes, just bring him. And somehow, attach a $5 bill to him. I would like to see my service filled with incredibly cute piggies flaunting a little cash. Fun?? I think so! After the service, piggy and cash will be donated to Four Legged Friends here in Rochester. I think. I just contacted them to see if they would be interested in this. I would think yes but I've been known to be wrong. Really. ;-P Anyway, a local animal charity will benefit from us being silly together and that's what counts. What do you think? Are you in?

1 comment: