Monday, July 2, 2012

From JT:  I just dropped the mighty Q off at the hospital.  She was kicking and screaming and wouldn't get out of the car so I just had to brace myself against my door and use both legs to push her out.  I think a couple of orderlies picked her up off the pavement, but it was hard to see in my rear view mirror as the parking lot was twisty and I didn't want to get into an accident as I sped away.  They should be able to fix any broken ribs during the surgery.

Okay, so maybe that's not how it went down.  Q was in good spirits, except for the fact that her Kindle broke this weekend, and wanted to go in by herself.  I was hoping to use her as an excuse to delay coming back to work, oh well.  I think she's handling this very well and she will do awesome in recovery, she doesn't take any crap from anybody or anything!

I'll post an update as soon as I hear anything, which probably won't be until tonight.

P.S. Don't worry about her Kindle situation, she already ordered a new one and it will be waiting for her when she gets out of the hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment