Thursday, July 26, 2012

July 26 - So, I've been pondering what vice I will be taking up now that smoking and drinking have been removed from the table. I realized this morning that I may have already stumbled onto my new vice by sitting home bored out of my mind.

Internet shopping!

I was just looking at my Yahoo in-box and there are a whole lot of order confirmations sitting there....

- I cleaned out all the cupboards in the kitchen and decided I needed all new Tupperware.
- I cleaned out the pantry and decided I needed a soup can organizer and a gravy packet organizer.
- I was getting ready for bed and thought it would be nice to own more than one nightgown so I ordered a couple and couldn't resist getting a bathrobe too.
- It rained a little yesterday and I realized I don't own an actual rain jacket, so I bought one.
- I was cleaning my living room and discovered that my Yankee Candle reed diffuser is empty so I bought a couple of refills.
- I saw a t-shirt in a catalog that made me laugh so I ordered it, along with 4 other t-shirts that made me laugh.

This is getting out of control and I'm shutting it down right now. Meanwhile, if anyone has suggestions for a vice that does NOT cost big bucks, it would be greatly appreciated if you could pass it along!!

No comments:

Post a Comment