Saturday, July 7, 2012

July 7 - The days start early here in the hospital. It's only 7:21 AM and already my drain was removed and my trach was taken out. I now have another long day of lounging around and healing to do (maybe I can find a hot tub around here somewhere...). Doc said he's going to try me on ice chips tomorrow and evaluate on Monday if the feeding tube can come out or not. That's all the good medical stuff....moving on to fun stuff.

I've had lots of visitors which has helped alleviate the boredom. Big kisses to all who have come to suffer through the loveliness that is currently me. Some of you have even come twice (and your names have been noted for the sick voyeurs that you are). ;-P

Lots of flowers, gifts, magazines....everthing an inmate could possibly desire! Unfortunately, the very first gift I was given was "lost" while I was down in ICU. I am now not keeping anything of value in my room. No cell phone, no kindle, nothing. Hence the spotty contact and part of my boredom. I hope my Words with Friends games aren't auto-resigning!!! My apologies if they are!

Chuckle for the day: JT, Scott, and Leo came in to visit. Not 20 seconds after they left, the nurse on duty came flying into the room asking who all those hot men were! Two other nurses wandered in a while later asking the same thing. I laughed my ass off. So hey, if any single dudes out there want an intro, there are a ton of available cuties working here!

Allright back to my room, I think I'm due a feeding in 15 minutes. Yesterday was a marathon of "World's Deadliest Catch". Kind of a cool show. Wonder if it's on, on Saturdays........

No comments:

Post a Comment