Thursday, July 5, 2012

From JT:  I went in to see the Q with a few others today.  She's looking real good and seems to be in good spirits.  When we arrived she was in a chair playing cards with another coworker (who is on vacation, not playing hookey).  She's not being much of a talker though.  Apparently it has somehting to do with a tube in her neck!  Tomorow they are going to try and get her talking, I guess she has a little plug she puts in the trach.  Should be interesting.  I didn't get a good view of the tongue as there is still a lot of swelling but I was amazed at how good it actually looked.  She also showed us the patch on her leg they took to repair the arm, that looks nasty.  Not in an infected way, it's just a big red patch.

It sounds like she'll probably be going home on Monday, which I'm sure will make her happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment